2. The Be un-dependent™ website and the brand Be un-dependent™ are owned and operated by Models Against Addictions (501)(C)(3) foundation.
3. By creating an image on the Be un-dependent™ website you grant us a perpetual non-exclusive worldwide license to reproduce your chosen poster, including any images you have uploaded.
4. When creating a poster it is visible to users of the Be un-dependent™ site and may also be visible on the wider internet. If you wish to remove an image, please email us with the image’s URL and we will do our best on a voluntary basis.
5. We accept no liability for any content created or uploaded via the Be un-dependent™ website. You may find content others have created to be offensive; that is your problem. If you think there is something that is illegal then please contact us and we will investigate.
6. By uploading any content to the Be un-dependent™ website you confirm that you own the rights or have permission to upload such content. You agree not to upload any content that is illegal or infringes on the rights of other people.
7. If you buy goods through the Be un-dependent™ website you are dealing with our e-commerce partner Zazzle. They may require information such as name, address and payment details in order to process your order. We do not store this information and have no control over it. If you have concerns about the use of this information then you should contact them directly.
9. These terms are subject to the laws of USA and you accept the sole jurisdiction of the American courts.
10. If any term is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court or other statutory body it in no way affects the validity of the remaining terms.